- All bed linen and towels, except beach towels, are supplied.
- A hair dryer is supplied.
- A drying green is available.
- Car park at front of house.
- Bicycles may be hired locally - there is a shed at the rear of the house for storage. This shed also houses a full-sized table tennis table on the upper floor.
- Entry will be between 3.30pm and 4pm on day of arrival which co-ordinates with Cal-Mac ferry sailings.
- Departure will be 10am on the day of leaving to allow sufficient time to prepare the flat for the next occupants.
- Dogs: You may bring your dog, but we would expect it to be house trained and well behaved. Please bring it's bedding and do not allow it on chairs and beds. Larger dogs such as St. Bernards, Great Danes, Alsatians, and Boxers are not welcome. A charge of £15 per week is levied.